Garlic and You: The Modern Medicine
By Benjamin Lau, M.D., Ph.D
Publication date: 1997
Describes the potent ability of garlic to prevent and reverse cardiovascular disease and strengthen the body’s immune system against allergies and other disease. Includes 27 color slides, charts and graphs.
- Discover the potent ability of garlic to prevent & reverse cardiovascular disease.
- Find out how garlic protects against Allergies & Environment Pollution.
- Learn how garlic can alleviate stress.
- Read why garlic is a powerful anti-oxidant that can slow down the aging process.
- Explore how garlic strengthens the body's immune system against certain Cancers and AIDS
About the Author
Benjamin Lau, MD, PhD, professor of immunology and microbiology, School of Medicine, Dr. Lau and his associates have been involved in phytochemical (plant chemical) research for the past 20 years. They have published more than 150 scientific papers of which more than two dozen dealt with garlic research. They have shown that garlic lowers cholesterol, enhances immune function, and has anticarcinogen and anti-tumor properties